It should be easy. You never said it would be easy. But I thought it would have been easy.Or easier than this, at least.
I'm eating my brain in despair, I'm getting myself upside down.
I'm tired of feeling so sad. I'm tired of crying and feeling alone while you're just here, right next to me. But you can't feel a thing. You don't feel the tears, you must be sleeping. Or you're thinking it's better to let things move on their own way. Like leave me to fix my mind on my own. But it's worse. I don't know what to do, I don't know what to believe in, I don't know who to trust.
You should at least move closer. But move closer and take my hand, take me in your arms and let me cry. Let me waste my tears on you. There's nothing else you can do. But don't turn your head, don't leave me alone. 'told you darkness is my peace but madness is my faith. And this world is just too big. And this world is just too rough.
Please don't leave me. Please don't fear what you don't understand. Or what you know you understand. I'm here. Whole or not, I'll stay. Sad or smiling at you. Take it or leave it. . .



My mother said to get things done
Youd better not mess with major tom
My mother said to get things done
Youd better not mess with major tom
My mother said to get things done
Youd better not mess with major tom
My mother said to get things done
Youd better not mess with major tom

0 comentários:

I'm a Cheshire cat.