playlist'

burned a cd 'bout yesterday'

1-meu bem, meu mal - Gal Costa
2-Take another little piece of my hear - Janis Joplin
3- Road to Nowhere - Talkin' Heads
4- Mia - Gorki
5- Nine Million Bicycles - Katie Melua
6- Alice & June - Indochine
7- Un autre monde - Téléphone
8- Worry about you - Ivy
9- Police and thieves - Gregory Isaacs
10- Just like heaven - Katie Melua
11- Hello, I love you - the Doors
12- Oh, Sailor - Fiona Apple
13- The Power and the Glory - Gentle Giant
14-Little Girl Blue - Janis Joplin
15- Visions of China - Japan
16- Who can it be now - Men at work
17- 99 luftballons - Nena
18- I love you, Ono - Stereo Total
19- Cocain in my brain - Dillinger Escape Plan
20- Baby can I hold you - Tracy Chapman

2 comentários:

Hardy 11:14 AM  

Dillinger Escape Plan ds ta playlist... Que t'arrive t'il ? lol

beatnik_queen 4:47 AM  

oops!

I'm a Cheshire cat.